At Our Norfolk Storage Center, The Security And Safety of “Your Storage” Are Important To Us!
Whether it’s boxes of old family treasures or your favorite sofa and love seat, safety is paramount when you’re choosing a self storage facility. Customers at Tidewater Drive Storage in Norfolk can relax knowing their belongings are in one of the cleanest facilities designed with safety in mind.
Our building is well-lit. State-of-the-art security cameras allow us to ensure that your storage unit is secure. We have eyes everywhere. And, our Norfolk facility also offers safety call buttons should you need assistance when accessing your self storage unit.
- Smile – You’re on TV! Our Digital Video cameras are located everywhere for your security of your storage.
- Our building doors, and elevators are computer-controlled. Only current tenants and authorized employees with a code can enter. Every entry and exit is logged on our computers to ensure the security of your Norfolk self-storage unit.
- Our reinforced door latches combined with a high-quality lock will make sure that your items are secure.
- Steel roll-up doors on all of our storage units.
- Our bright interior lighting is triggered by motion detectors.
- We have conveniently located intercoms in hallways and elevators so you can speak with the manager during office hours.
- Our staff regularly inspect the property to make sure that units are locked.
Our goal is to keep our self-storage units in Norfolk safe and secure, our air-conditioned clean storage units are monitored 24 hours, 7 days a week. The safety of your belongings is our main priority.